Sunday, February 7, 2010
Finally in the Groove
During this week I feel as though I’m getting back into the groove of things. Even though in class I know I still have a few assignments that I haven’t turned in on time, I’m beginning to get back into the swing of things. During this week, we have been working a lot on gearing up to revise our project 1 papers. We have also been doing these readings, in which we respond to one of two prompts given to us by our fellow classmates. One of the prompts that we did was based off of Rhonda J. Stanton’s “Multicultural Communications: Back to the Basics.” Personally I responded to Andrew’s prompt, I actually thought the question was truly interesting. I thought it was interesting because it was something I had never really thought about, I never think about the fact that if a product isn’t advertised well enough that I may not buy it. It wasn’t just that the question was different, because sitting here and writing this down I realize it wasn’t so different, but it was what it made think of. As I wrote in response to the prompt, I have not bought a product due to poor advertising, but rather the lack of advertising. On another note on Friday in class we read the equivalent of a student handbook for Ball State Students. We did not read the whole thing but only an excerpt, and from that excerpt we answered another prompt. I found it hard to add or take away anything from the guidelines already laid out. Other than that this week feels like the first week I’m back on track, I intend to get caught up in this class and stay that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment