Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shortest week ever

This week had to be the shortest week of class ever. We did have class, but on account of our teacher wanting us to each schedule an individual conference with her we only had one day of class. This week were supposed to work on our most current assignment which was the Project 4 evaluating and building from our mid semester writing assignment. Our mid semester writing assignment was about our personal perspective of how we viewed ourselves in our community, so to speak. Our community that I speak of would be Ball State. I actually really like this project, and though it is late in the evening I look forward to finishing this project. When I met with Ms. Neubauer she helped me better pin point what my paper was going to over, she said she found it intriguing that I never actually wanted to go the Ball State University. She also talked about how I could go into more depth on that topic to build on and from my mid semester writing. Even though that is not what I had to write about it, I thought it would be a good basis for such long paper, which is something that I have a lot of information on and can easily write about. She talked a lot about how I didn’t want to stay here geographically because I wanted to be further away, and how I wanted my community to unbound geographically.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I didn't influence your choices about your work too much, but I do like the creative direction you went.

    ReplyDelete