Sunday, November 29, 2009
One Day
During the week of Thanksgiving Break, we had only one class day. On that class day we reviewed what we had revised for that week for class, the project I revised for class was Project 2. I went through and added more content to my paper and tried to get the point across further as to why I believed as well as discovered that I could Belly dance. I was put into a group with other project 2 students and was asked to comment on their paper and score it. Unfortunately I have yet to do so for my last revision assignment, but I have every intention of doing so, still as well as e-mailing all my group members individually to let them know I have finally commented omn their paper. I have my work cut out for me, I believe I have at least four to five papers to read and comment on. Nevertheless, I have another revision due by tomorrow and I’m not quite sure what project to do. Each project I did, I never had the intention of going back to do anything on it, which is why I think this assignment is good because it forces us as students to find our own flaws in our work in order to better ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for all your hard work in catching up on everyone's papers. You give helpful feedback. I laughed when I read the part about not intending to go back to revise, because we're going to spend most of spring working on pulling revision into the writing process. Hopefully, you've seen how much strong rethinking your ideas makes your work. I certainly see it in your portfolio.
ReplyDelete