Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Break

Although this blog will obviously not be about my fall break, I found it rather appropriate because this week was the week that fall break fell on. During this week in class we began our research on our Project 3 paper, also we were given back our last papers to go over and revise for our own self-improvement as writers. Our project is supposed to be in reference to our profession that we wish to/ and are gearing up to enter. My profession that I wish to enter has to do with psychology, however a specific field in psychology. I would like to become a sex therapist, and so I researched any and all things that had to do with sex therapy for my project using the school library online. I used to way that we were taught when we had our “field trip” to the library a week or so prior. This method of research was helpful, but I feel as though my results from my search were based more off of studies and experiments made in sex therapy, but not specifically about it. Which brings me to my concern: not knowing exactly what direction to go with my rough draft that is due tomorrow. Though I will most likely figure everything out and successfully finish my rough draft, as of now I don’t know to.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the research experience itself was helpful for future studies, which is a big goal of this project.

    ReplyDelete