Sunday, March 21, 2010
Group project
This week was a short week in class. We had one class day which was Monday, and during that day we got in groups and discussed our group plan as well as when and who was going to the destination of our fan page. My group’s fan page is about the Student Center here on campus. It was my idea to do the Student center, mainly because it houses one of my favorite eateries which is Taco Bell. Other than that, I thought it would be a good place to do a fan page about because of all the things that happen there as well as what the Student Center has to offer. Tuesday was the day that my group members and I were supposed to go individually to the Student Center. I went late at night and went to each and every level taking pictures, and exploring. I found quite a few interesting places that I didn’t know existed and also investigated places I had only heard of and never seen. It was a fun experience, but to be honest any opportunity I get to explore (and I’m not in any real danger) is fun to me. Wednesday during normal class time my group and I were supposed to meet up and eat breakfast and discuss who was going to specific parts of the group project. Unfortunately no one showed up, but I spent the rest of the week e-mailing them when I had something to communicate. Other than that I’m still a bit cloudy on who is doing what for the group project, but since we have a class tomorrow hopefully seeing my group members in person will clear things up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment